What is Civil Litigation?
Civil matters generally involve a suit of a person vs. a person, or a company vs. a company, as opposed to criminal matters, in which the State is acting in enforcing the criminal code. Civil suits seek either money damages, or a court order to force or prohibit actions. If you are being sued and need advice or if you believe you may have a civil claim against another person, company, or state entity please contact our offices today.
Common Civil Matters
- PERSONAL INJURY: Car Accidents, Assaults, Wrongful Death
- CONTRACT DISPUTES: Leases, Construction, Sale of Goods
- LEASES AND REAL ESTATE: Residential Landlord /Tenant Matters, Commercial leases, Land Purchase Contracts, Real Estate Transfers
- INSURANCE CLAIMS: Homeowner, Car, Medical, Fire
- PROPERTY MATTERS: Car Damage, Boundary Disputes, Stolen Property