Go to main navigation
24 N. High Street, Suite 202, Columbus, Ohio 43215
Free Consultation | 24/7 614-721-2949 614-721-2949

Administrative / Licensing Law


In the State of Ohio, many administrative agencies handle the administration of licensing, certification, and other permit matters, which can often be very confusing and involve numerous complicated forms.  Many small business such as convenience stores, restaurants, bars, day cares, and many other service providers must be licensed by respective licensing boards in order to operate or sell certain goods.  At Luckett Law Office, we are experienced with many of the administrative agencies and forms involved for common licensing matters.  If you need help understanding the licensing process, or have another matter related to an Ohio or Federal Administrative Agency, please contact our office today to schedule an appointment.

Common Licenses

  • SALE OF GOODS:  Liquor License issuance, defense, and application, SNAP “Food stamp” licenses
  • PROFESSIONAL LICENSES:  Taxi Operator / Owner’s licensing, Livery vehicle licensing